Orion Associates offers public and private training for those in the social services industry and others. We use the experience and knowledge of our own staff and other respected training professionals to provide a well-selected, broad base of classes. Training at Orion Associates provides a high quality classroom experience with useful and relevant course materials, interactive sessions and a culture conducive to the utmost learning.
Our courses range from coaching and mentoring programs, to maintaining job satisfaction, to nutrition and other health topics. We’ve created an exciting curriculum to help strengthen organizations and individuals. Orion Associates trainers are available to customize courses based on your unique needs and often provide in-house training at locations throughout the Twin Cities.
Quick Links to our most popular trainings
- Adult and Child CPR and First Aid
- Child Passenger Safety for Foster Care and Daycare– (C.A.R.S.)
- Positive Support Rule Core Training
- Online videos for additional training hours– Meridian and Zenith
- Personal Supports Annual Test
- Orion ISO Personal Supports New Employee Training